1. k good i was afraid you guys would be upset with me lol
  2. I'm hoping they'll release it eventually. I agree about The Fly. The performance and mix is just mesmerizing. The one thing that I absolutely loved about U23D was the mix. You can really get a sense of Larry's drumming.

Adam once said in a book that he couldn't really feel comfortable playing with other drummers. As it was Larry's placement of the kick-drum, that he was so in tune with. He quite reserved but doesn't always place it in the spot that's natural. I can see how he could get so locked into that.

Larry's drumming is radical.

3. I actually had it for a while....but the quality was so bad I got rid of it.

4. Probably a theater-rip, not so perfect.

5. I had the same one. Definitely a theatre rip
  6. I'd hear d the bit about them not putting a DVD out of it.

Maybe they will release the soundtrack as THIS YEARS fan club gift, once LIVE NATION takes over for FAN F@#KER (Fan Fire) - which it to happen pretty soon... Perhaps as soon as January 1st.
  7. The cd soundtrack is out there somewhere coz ive seen a photo off it lynig next to the IMAX reel,,im hopeing for a 5.1 release off the soundtrack or a 640kbps mix like what pink floyd done with pulse,,and yes i can understand now that a dvd off it would not work so thanks for putting me stright on that but a freebie cd would just be a normal mix and rubbish cover and i think for something this good deserves a great cover,,screen shots inside and ,,,well a choice off mixes ie 2.1,5.1,,DTS ,,,Or am i rideing a crazy train hopeing.????
  8. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a release. Why NOT release it? It's an immediate $30 from me. Free MONEY guys! Just put it on a shelf and I'll be there.
  9. Max i would pay for tht is 50 buckss. but it has to have cd and dvd
  10. It looks like a release of U23D might be coming closer. NVIDIA just announced that the first Blu-ray 3D movies would hit the shelves "next (northern) summer". It's no stretch to imagine that U2 would be keen to have one of those first discs be U23D.

Which could be very cool.
  11. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:It looks like a release of U23D might be coming closer. NVIDIA just announced that the first Blu-ray 3D movies would hit the shelves "next (northern) summer". It's no stretch to imagine that U2 would be keen to have one of those first discs be U23D.

That tecnology is already in shops, people can use it for PC games, but its way to much expensive.

12. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:It looks like a release of U23D might be coming closer. NVIDIA just announced that the first Blu-ray 3D movies would hit the shelves "next (northern) summer". It's no stretch to imagine that U2 would be keen to have one of those first discs be U23D.

It might very well be the excuse i need to upgrade to blu-ray, haven't had need at this stage.

For those with it, is the a hell of a difference between DVD & Blu Ray? i dunno, but watching proper DVD's on the plasma, the picture is pretty amazing.