1. The closest we will get

2. Dizzying
  3. amazing
  4. I'm still waiting for this to be released. Any petitions or anything?
  5. I wish someone would ask them about it. At least we'd get some kind of answer..
  6. It's one of their best live concert footage with amazing 3d ,don't know why it has never been put on Blu ray as it would definitely be a big seller however 3d TV has suffered a massive decline in the last 2 years as most of the big companies like LG,Sony and Samsung have stopped making them so unless they put out a dual disc with the 3d also on it we could be waiting for another while.
  7. Not going to happen.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:U2 always said they wouldn't release it before 3D TV's were common stuff in households. They would never release it in 2D. The soundtrack though, let's hope it surfaces with the U2.com gift of any year.

we have a 3d tv ... and that since a few years and it wasn't very expensive. loots of fun
  9. I would gladly take a 2D version of this!

Thou it would be kinda dumb to release U2 3D in 2D.
  10. I have a LG 3d OLED TV and the 3D on it rivals being at the movies. They said they wouldn't release it until home tech matched the movies. Well it did, but unfortunately it never caught on with the home market and almost no 3D TVs are being made anymore. Sucks. They should have put it out while they could have. Now it just sits in a vault somewhere instead of possibly earning some money although it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Heck I would take an audio release because it was one of the best mixed live shows they have ever released.
  11. I heard about this years ago but wasn't a big fan until 2009, missed it completely. Having watched a few videos on Youtube (in terrible quality) it's a shame the show wasn't released in any other formats, looked like a brilliant show. Bono's voice is firing on all cylinders. Streets looked sensational.