1. agree definitely! LOVE that attack to the heart. I remember NYD, MS, The Fly and One being glorious. WHY HAVEN'T THEY RELEASED A SOUNDTRACK UGH
  2. If they show it on any Spanish cinema anytime I'll go and record it in HD and excellent audio for everyone

Yeah, it was great
  3. I remember the LAPOE>SBS>BBS trilogy stealing the show for me.

Larry's drums in 3D also looked awesome!!
  4. They got me straight away with Vertigo, that shot behind Larry...and of course the extended outro.

The hand clapping during NYD, Bono's singing on Sometimes & Sarajevo...the awesome intro of The Fly...

They should've made it longer though, COBL, UTEOTW...
  5. yes that view in the beginning was mindblowing! God I miss this movie... I would have loved a "sequel" with 360...
  6. That Pride clip is taking my breath away

7. The 360 stage in 3D... Hmmm... Less concert, more alien invasion. I do think it would look a little pretentious in 3D, on a cinema screen.

3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray,

RELEASE IT!
  8. Originally posted by dieder:They got me straight away with Vertigo, that shot behind Larry...and of course the extended outro.

The hand clapping during NYD, Bono's singing on Sometimes & Sarajevo...the awesome intro of The Fly...

They should've made it longer though, COBL, UTEOTW...

Ah, that intro...
    A girl running around in the stadium, hearing the roaring crowd... Gavin Friday shouting "Everyone!", the girl turns around... The camera behind the stage, zooming in on Larry... Drums starting, Unos, Dos, Tres, Quatorce, BOEM ! Lift Of!

And if that wasn't really the intro, it should be.
  9. I also remember I was afraid of singing along in the cinema...
    Therefore alone they should release this on Blu Ray, so I can now.

10. Luckily, the sound was so loud in the cinema I was at that it was like singing at a concert, the people around you couldn't hear you at all (and they were probably singing along too, anyway).
  11. Does anyone know the backstory behind Gavin Friday shouting Everyone for the beginning of the show? To be honest I only just found out it was Friday from the above post!!