1. to appear on January 27th 2009. His 5th album in 8 years, now that's recording at full speed
  2. hmm...album of the year: U2 vs Springsteen...interesting

Next EMA's: Springsteen and U2 perform a perfect version of The Wanderer, with Bruce taking over Johnny's vocals...
  3. Originally posted by markp91:hmm...album of the year: U2 vs Springsteen...interesting

Next EMA's: Springsteen and U2 perform a perfect version of The Wanderer, with Bruce taking over Johnny's vocals...

Another duet with the Boss would be nice. I prefer Stand By Me
  4. Cool news

--------> A Different Kind of Music and title tidied up

Any more on this?
  5. Originally posted by RollingStone.comThe rumors were true: Columbia Records has confirmed that Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band’s Working on a Dream will be released on January 27, 2009. The 12-track LP — Bruce’s 24th — was produced and mixed by Brendan O’Brien, who last helmed the band’s 2007 Magic.

“Towards the end of recording Magic, excited by the return to pop production sounds, I continued writing,” Springsteen says in a statement. “When my friend producer Brendan O’Brien heard the new songs, he said, ‘Let’s keep going.’ Over the course of the next year, that’s just what we did, recording with the E Street Band during the breaks on last year’s tour. I hope Working on a Dream has caught the energy of the band fresh off the road from some of the most exciting shows we’ve ever done. All the songs were written quickly, we usually used one of our first few takes, and we all had a blast making this one from beginning to end.”

The album features two bonus tracks: “The Wrestler” and “A Night with the Jersey Devil.” As promised, the NFL premiered a bit of the title track during last night’s Cowboys-Redskins half-time (see above). Keep reading for the full track list:

1. “Outlaw Pete”
    2. “My Lucky Day”
    3. “Working on a Dream”
    4. “Queen of the Supermarket”
    5. “What Love Can Do”
    6. “This Life”
    7. “Good Eye”
    8. “Tomorrow Never Knows”
    9. “Life Itself”
    10. “Kingdom of Days”
    11. “Surprise, Surprise”
    12. “The Last Carnival”
  6. Bruce always made decent/good/superb stuff so it will be a no-brainer: buy it.

I hope I will not have to listen very long to it, I mean, I hope the U2 album will be released around that time too...
  7. Early '09 is gonna be the balls for new albums.
  8. a new Springsteen album!!!
  9. i can't wait
  10. For the E-Street band, did they get a new pianist or organist after their original died. Just out of curiosity.

Springsteen's concert is my all time favorite concert. A close second is 5/10/05 U2
  11. I just downloaded "Working on a Dream" from itunes....free

Love It!!!!

LOTE