1. I love it. I even found it better than Magic. It's so relaxing.
  2. It's decent, in my opinion. Not as good as Magic, Rising, or anything from the 70's and the first half of the 80's. Equal to Tunnel. Is better than anything from the nineties, except for Streets of Philly.
    I'll listen to it a couple more times though

3. Yeah but before The Rising I think he didn't put and album out for 7 or 8 years. Magic was so good it is now my favortie Bruce album, so this new album is bound to be a let down for me, but I hope not. The new tune is cool.

4. Pick up Magic dude. I was an above average at best Bruce fan before this album. Then the live show I went to a few summers ago totally converted me. Best non-U2 show I have ever been to.
  5. The more I listen to it, the more I like it. Not many great hooks, but epic songs.
  6. Pinkpop should be interesting this year. Same for Glasto if the rumour comes true...

7. Pinkpop is confirmed indeed...a 3 hour ending show.
  8. And I'm going there... I think...
  9. Anyone else spent some time with this album yet? I have been through it about 5 times now. Still not very impressed. I don't think I was ready for a chill record after the last one, so maybe I just need to adjust a little.
  10. I've been through it a few times also...not very impressed either. Track four "Queen Of The Supermarket" sounds like a Saturday Night Live spoof to me. The rest is OK but I don't think it will make into the "Go To" pile when I want to listen to some good Bruce.
  11. it's too poppy for Bruce, IMO, although "Kingdom of Days" is an immense song.

Magic is so much better, though.
  12. I really love WOAD Songs like My Lucky Day, Queen..., This Life, Life Itself, Kingdom... are freaking great!!!! The Last Carnival made me cry and I'd never cried when I listened to a song.

BUT Magic is way better than WOAD. Long Walk Home was the best!

I'll do my best to go to pinkpop