1. Im seeing the Boss on Sunday here in Buffalo, last show of the 2009 tour and maybe ever. Playing Greetings From Asbury Park in it's entirety....can't wait
  2. Originally posted by Doc32:Im seeing the Boss on Sunday here in Buffalo, last show of the 2009 tour and maybe ever. Playing Greetings From Asbury Park in it's entirety....can't wait

that is a great album when i saw him at msg i got the river
  3. I think I might like Springsteen. I got Born in the USA and I really like Dancing in the Dark and I'm on Fire and quite like Cover Me, I'm Going Down and the title track. The rest are a bit too folksy for my liking though.

Which of his compilation albums should I listen to? I probably don't have time to listen to his entire discography
  4. first, to change your mind: play Born To Run

Then you will realise that this is pure rock and roll as it's meant to be

then play: Live 1975-1985
    And you will realise that Springsteen is the best live act ever

After that, play whatever you like (and you will like a lot)

Special attention to
    Darkness On The Edge of Town
    Tunnel Of Love
  5. Of course I meant in my last post Born To Run, the album, not just the song

6. the river album live?

colossal win, right there.
  7. Less than 24 hours now... I can't even handle the excitement....last night of the tour, maybe the last e street show ever, the complete greetings from asbury park, and its Steven's birthday....somebody pinch me

8. I completely agree with you Sergio, i kinda never got this song until very recently. Then it just hit me one day....it's so powerful. Best version for me has to be from the live album 76-86.....unbelievable performance....so much passion
  9. getting into the Greatest hits, anyone recomend a good first album to get me started?
  10. ^ either of the "Born..." albums. or Darkness.

11. I would just start with Asbury Park. One of his best. Going downwards after Born To Run, although Darkness is still a beauty. His solo albums are crap (except for Devils and Dust). Rising, Magic and WOAD are not bad but a bit mainstream