1. Originally posted by Remy:Succeeded! I was selected, and then buying tickets was extremely easy. Anyone else?

Going on the 28th of October, just a very short weekend in New York but for a once in a lifetime experience with the Boss
    I got a code, as I have a US TM account too but looked at flights and accommodation and it was just too much sadly

Have the best time Remy!
  2. My friend offered me her spare ticket but at $750 face value it was way too much for me.

Sounds like a great show though:

3. The Tri-state area is Springsteen's #1 market. They could charge double. triple or even quadruple that and it would still sell.

But meh.. I don't really care about this tour. I saw in solo 12 years back & I already had a once-in-a-lifetime experience by meeting him last year during his book tour.
  4. $750 a ticket? I can name at least 8 friends and relatives who earn no more than (the Euro equivalent to) $750 monthly. Obscene falls short!
  5. Oh I agree. i could probably stretch to a show but with flights I'd be looking at €1,500 in total and wouldn't enjoy it at that price and I'd be broke for 6 months. I've seen him solo 5 times two of which were in Boston and all 5 don't come to that price. If he sat on the end of my bed on a Sunday morning and played my requests for 3 hours while I ate the breakfast he'd cooked for me I'd give him €750 and even throw in a few Aldi beers !! The so-called verified fan bullshit pissed me off too. If U2 go down that road God help us.
  6. My friend lives in Ny at the moment so hopefully I'll get to a MSG e&i show or two. That will do me just fine.
  7. Originally posted by treasure:Oh I agree. i could probably stretch to a show but with flights I'd be looking at €1,500 in total and wouldn't enjoy it at that price and I'd be broke for 6 months. I've seen him solo 5 times two of which were in Boston and all 5 don't come to that price. If he sat on the end of my bed on a Sunday morning and played my requests for 3 hours while I ate the breakfast he'd cooked for me I'd give him €750 and even throw in a few Aldi beers !! The so-called verified fan bullshit pissed me off too. If U2 go down that road God help us.
    I’d cook you breakfast and play 3 hours of Springsteen requests for half of that. You’d still need to throw in they beers right enough lol.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’d cook you breakfast and play 3 hours of Springsteen requests for half of that. You’d still need to throw in they beers right enough lol.
    LOL
  9. $750 for 15 songs unchanged from night to night? haha what a joke