1. New album release oktober 23 😃😃
  2. And new song today!

3. What a great song. The Boss is back.
  4. Indeed a good song, old skool Springsteen.
  5. Yep. His last album, Western Stars, came out over a decade ago & was a total commercial & critical flop
  6. Silvio from the Sopranos just casually hanging in the background!! lol
  7. Western Stars came out in 2019........ that is not a decade ago and got very positive critics........., commercially I don't know.
  8. Originally posted by ferrari:[..]
    Western Stars came out in 2019........ that is not a decade ago and got very positive critics........., commercially I don't know.
    I know. I was being sarcastic.

"(Insert entertainer's name here) is back" tends to indicate that they haven't been doing anything for a while when Bruce has been consistent with new material & has been touring like crazy for about 20 years.
  9. Great new record of Springsteen!! Bono should call Bruce and ask him, Bruce produce our new album and learn us how to to record an album (again) as a band, without the help of 10 producers.
  10. Amazing album indeed. If I Was The Priest and Song For The Orphans are amazing tunes -no surprise for songs dating back from the 70s- but so are Last Man Standing, Burnin' Train and Ghosts. All in all a very pleasant listen, and the first time I see most of Bruce fans actually prasing and raving about an album later than 1988