1. And if you wouldn't call yourself fan but know some of his stuff, still grab the chance while you can

I was in that category in 2017 and was converted into a fan. He is a rock and roll evangelist and legend well worth seeing.
  2. San Siro 2016. Still the best show Ive ever seen. Go see him if you havent already!!
  3. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Surprised he sold out to the big corporate monsters I thought he was a man of the people ,I wouldn't be surprised to see U2 doing something similar they had no problem taking 100 million dollars from Apple for SOI knowing they wouldn't make half that had they released it the conventional way.

And yet they havent.

Also the 100 million figure was refuted by the Edge yeara ago.
  4. Originally posted by podiumboy:Coldplay will probably also take a couple dates next summer at Croke Park. That doesn’t mean U2 can’t also do 2-3 shows there, but special permission will have to be obtained. This year they already had 2 for Ed Sheeran and will have 5(!) for Garth Brooks, so the locals are probably getting pissed.
    Was the limit raised recently? Back in the day it was 3 a year max.
  5. It’s still in place. A special license is still required to exceed this. I imagine local residents have been flooded with free tickets for the Garth Brooks shows. As well as the local councillors responsible for granting said licenses.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    It’s still in place. A special license is still required to exceed this. I imagine local residents have been flooded with free tickets for the Garth Brooks shows. As well as the local councillors responsible for granting said licenses.
    If Guy Oseary was Garth Brooks' manager residents wouldn't get anything for free lol
  7. You could add in the value of a 3 hour show which is close to 50% longer than most acts but it’s still a price point that bites. I’ll consider a purchase closer to the time.
  8. Will there be a Amsterdam presale tomorrow?
  9. Did they send out presale codes?
    If so, has anyone a presale code and cant use it?
    Ive bought Springsteen tickets in the past, but only for shows in germany.
  10. I am in need of 2 tickets.
    Prefer golden circle tickets.
    Or best seat category.
    Anyone can help out?