1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You'll enjoy it I'm sure, but Bruce is the kind of artist that you need to be a proper fan of to truly have a blast, because a big big part of the charm resides on the wild setlist variety and the rare songs they play - songs that a casual fan probably won't have heard in their life.

Vastly different to U2, where -even if they perform 8 to 10 rare or new songs a night- , they put a lot of the focus on a great visual show regardless. I've seen dozens of casual fans (or not even fans) leaving a U2 show speechless, but I doubt that happens at Springsteen shows.
    It’s a back catalogue that utterly overwhelms.
  2. A surprise appearance at Glastonbury with McCartney. Glory Days.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You'll enjoy it I'm sure, but Bruce is the kind of artist that you need to be a proper fan of to truly have a blast, because a big big part of the charm resides on the wild setlist variety and the rare songs they play - songs that a casual fan probably won't have heard in their life.

Vastly different to U2, where -even if they perform 8 to 10 rare or new songs a night- , they put a lot of the focus on a great visual show regardless. I've seen dozens of casual fans (or not even fans) leaving a U2 show speechless, but I doubt that happens at Springsteen shows.

Its entirely possible to be a great live act with or without visuals.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I've seen dozens of casual fans (or not even fans) leaving a U2 show speechless, but I doubt that happens at Springsteen shows.

I know what you mean but I was a casual fan who, instead of walking out speechless, I was so wowed that I couldn't stop talking about how impressive Springsteen really is - the hype is well justified. All of the songs I didn't know me had asking why hadn't I heard them before or dug deeper into his catalogue.
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]

I know what you mean but I was a casual fan who, instead of walking out speechless, I was so wowed that I couldn't stop talking about how impressive Springsteen really is - the hype is well justified. All of the songs I didn't know me had asking why hadn't I heard them before or dug deeper into his catalogue.
    Yep, me too 😀
  6. Belgian date is announced: 18 july 2023 at Werchter Classic
  7. It’s 18 June not July.
  8. Yes it's june. Sorry bout that
  9. UK dates announced
  10. Me and my mate are going to go to Murrayfield. Will get the tickets in 02 Presale.