1. I've been playing Zelda Breath Of The Wild non-stop for 1 week. Spring break couldn't have arrived at a better time.
  2. Just build my first game PC.
  3. Old school runescape is my go to
  4. Intel Core i5-7500 Boxed
    Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H
    MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8G
    Samsung EcoGreen F2 EG HD154UI, 1,5TB
    Cooler Master Silencio 352
    Cooler Master Hyper 103
    Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2A2400C16
    Corsair CX450M
    Crucial MX100 256GB

5. SOE what? There's a new Mario game out there baby!
  6. Yesterday it was announced that Civilization 6 is arriving to Nintendo Swtich. For those of you who've played it on other platforms, do you recommend it?
  7. How big is the Nintendo switch community here?

I picked it up maybe a couple weeks after launch but haven't really touched it since. Played MK8D to death though. That game was the mean reason why I bought the system. Now that Telltales walking dead and smash are coming out soon I'll probably use the system more.
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:How big is the Nintendo switch community here?

I picked it up maybe a couple weeks after launch but haven't really touched it since. Played MK8D to death though. That game was the mean reason why I bought the system. Now that Telltales walking dead and smash are coming out soon I'll probably use the system more.
    I'm a huge Nintendo fan and I was waiting to buy my Switch until a great library of games is available. Now with Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, OctoPath Traveler, Smash Ultimate and other 3rd party games are coming I think it's time to get one.
  9. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Yesterday it was announced that Civilization 6 is arriving to Nintendo Swtich. For those of you who've played it on other platforms, do you recommend it?
    Yes. I looooove Civ 5 so if you like strategy games there isn’t a better game to get than Civ. I would think Civ 6 is just as good as Civ 5. Only thing is you play this game and time goes by a little quicker. Next think you know it’s night time and you’ve been playing for 6 hours
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I'm a huge Nintendo fan and I was waiting to buy my Switch until a great library of games is available. Now with Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, OctoPath Traveler, Smash Ultimate and other 3rd party games are coming I think it's time to get one.
    Nice. When it first came out I was using it constantly, even bought 3 pairs of joy cons for it. There was supposed to be a Direct the other day but was postponed due to the Earthquake in Japan. But like you said, it has a good collection of games now. I never had a Wii U so if they keep porting the good games from that system over to the switch ill be happy.

Theres a few 3rd party ones that have caught my eye too, Skyrim (only played a tiny bit and never owned), Wolfenstien, Payday, the lego games and Saints Row 3.
  11. Just bought COD but need people to play MP with. Anyone on ps4?