1. Interested in selling me your Switch games?
  2. Now you're talking my language. So many gems you can play: Smash Bros, Breath of the Wild, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade, Mario Odyssey, etc.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Now you're talking my language. So many gems you can play: Smash Bros, Breath of the Wild, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade, Mario Odyssey, etc.
    I have been wanting one since it came out, but havent had a good job since, now I finally do, so I can buy one soon
  4. I doubt the shipping from the UK to Mexico will be worth it haha. Although I did buy RingFit a couple months ago and thats quite fun.
  5. Just finished Detroit: Become Human, it was good but I made some debatable decisions.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    I was metres away from stopping Connor shooting Markus at the end but I ran out of time, WTF.

I'll have to play it again at some point.
  6. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Just finished Detroit: Become Human, it was good but I made some debatable decisions.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    I was metres away from stopping Connor shooting Markus at the end but I ran out of time, WTF.

I'll have to play it again at some point.
    I have to play that too someday, not sure if Im gonna buy it for PC or Ps4
  7. Yep Detroit: Become Human is on my backlog. It got a PS5 upgrade and is free on the PS Plus collection.
  8. Finished Miles Morales. Great game.
  9. Civilization VI is now at a very tempting 10 dollars in Amazon. If you played the game, do you recommend it?