1. I'm interested in playing it but definitely not hyped for it. Just another game for me. Going to wait until a native PS5 version is released, wait for the bugs to be fixed and then wait for it to go on sale.
  2. Playing on the PS4 pro and I got a nice monitor it runs decent just the car is a problem sometimes lol
  3. Apparently it runs best on Stadia lol
  4. This aged well.

5. What a view! (MSFS)
  6. Finally got around to modding PES. Already had all the team names and kits but went a step further with adboards, scoreboards, lighting, new turf, new footballs, tournament intros/soundtracks/graphics and trophies. It's not perfect but all these mods are fan made.

7. Returnal looks good. I'll be waiting for a sale as always.
  8. Finished Deathloop. Brilliant game. I urge you all to play it.
  9. After many, maaaany years without a console I bought a super cheap PS3 (old, I know ) just as a karaoke platform for Xmas eve with my family. The idea was to shelve it or sell it afterwards, but I bought around 15 games for a fiver and now I'm playing again on an almost daily basis I finished Far Cry 3 in just a couple of weeks and now I'm addicted to Gran Turismo 5 (last GT I played was GT3 in my old PS2 around.. 15 years ago?). Back to the good old times!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:After many, maaaany years without a console I bought a super cheap PS3 (old, I know ) just as a karaoke platform for Xmas eve with my family. The idea was to shelve it or sell it afterwards, but I bought around 15 games for a fiver and now I'm playing again on an almost daily basis I finished Far Cry 3 in just a couple of weeks and now I'm addicted to Gran Turismo 5 (last GT I played was GT3 in my old PS2 around.. 15 years ago?). Back to the good old times!
    Haha nice!

Make sure you check out the last of us
  11. Yes, I want to check out The Last Of Us - both the videogame and the TV series! It's high in my list. Thanks

I've got Skyrim and Dead Red Redemption (yes, that's a trend: I completely LOVE open world games) up next after I grow tired of GT5. Any other suggestions are more than welcome
  12. My recent pick up.