1. I hope they are. They won’t be touring AB anyway as far as all the rumours from reliable sources go. We’ve got a release to look forward to by the sounds of it, a virtual gig to go along with it would be great imo. Only a one off and they can get back to normal touring again after they release a new album.
  2. a long time ago, I don't remember which of the band members it was, they said that in the future they won't want to live on nostalgia tours (TJT30, AB30) I really don't think they will go against that
  3. Possibly news any day now. Y/N?
  4. If something’s going to happen it’s gotta be announced soon, no?
  5. Going by the ATYCLB timeline from announcement to release date we’ve got until the end of the month. Doesn’t mean they couldn’t still announce something later than that though.
  6. Someone is blowing dust off of a Sydney VHS as we speak.
  7. Now Gloria is announced for Black Friday RSD, does that mean there will be no AB release?

I think there can still be a AB release, as Gloria is only a limited release and AB re-release could be a huge seller
  8. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:Now Gloria is announced for Black Friday RSD, does that mean there will be no AB release?

I think there can still be a AB release, as Gloria is only a limited release and AB re-release could be a huge seller
    They released both boy in white vinyl and the ATYCLB boxset near the end of last year so I could see them doing the same this year with Gloria and an AB release.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They released both boy in white vinyl and the ATYCLB boxset near the end of last year so I could see them doing the same this year with Gloria and an AB release.
    i hope so 😃
  10. I could easily see both a RM project and a RSDBF product
  11. I’m thinking end of next week at the latest for the announcement. Can’t help but look forward to it and have a bit of hope it’s going to be something exciting. One part of me is dreaming of something incredible that will never happen, the hopeful slightly optimistic yet still realistic part of me has another idea and then there’s the more pessimistic side of me waiting for them to announce something really disappointing. I guess we’ll see which category it falls into soon. In terms of rereleases and that sort of stuff this is the most I’ve looked forward to a u2 release.
  12. It’s going to be plush dolls of all four band members. Get them while they last. Only 40 being released.