1. Help me out here….is that the one with all the interviews between the songs? As much as I love that tour I still get confused about which special is which.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:Help me out here….is that the one with all the interviews between the songs? As much as I love that tour I still get confused about which special is which.
    Interferences and interviews, yes
  3. "DCC Phillips"

4. Weren’t these blocked a few months ago when they uploaded the live video for “Until the End of the World”?
  5. Yes, they did
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:Help me out here….is that the one with all the interviews between the songs? As much as I love that tour I still get confused about which special is which.
    Yep ZooTV Special known also as Outside Broadcast or DCC Philips... it had 2 versions (at least) one omitting When Love Comes To Town (as on Uber Deluxe DVD)

The When Love Comes To Town version (without NY reporter interference) was also used by MTV as a Live video in 92/93 ... that's another proof they have the footage and could have gone with new "intereference" free version which would have as raving!
  7. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    Yep ZooTV Special known also as Outside Broadcast or DCC Philips... it had 2 versions (at least) one omitting When Love Comes To Town (as on Uber Deluxe DVD)

The When Love Comes To Town version (without NY reporter interference) was also used by MTV as a Live video in 92/93 ... that's another proof they have the footage and could have gone with new "intereference" free version which would have as raving!
    Is that where this video came from?
  8. Originally posted by zbych:[..]

I only came across that MTV version of when love comes to town about a year ago. I’m not a fan of the song so hadn’t really searched for it but I had started looking to see if and where I could find as you put it interference free versions of songs from the zoo specials. I found a few from the zoo radio bootleg online and some others from a different radio show I believe that were made available to download and highlighted on one of the threads on here a while back. Anyway, despite not being a fan of when love comes to town it was encouraging to find that and a few others with the full uninterrupted performances. As you say they must have the footage there which they could give us and for me it would make a massive difference, turning something I don’t really enjoy into a great show to have. Even though it would be more reusing material we’ve seen it would be a significant improvement for me.
  9. Thanks for sharing that clip.