1. Especially with the 2018 mastering
  2. Originally posted by tkfiyah:Got a 30th anniversary related question for anyone interested in giving their opinion: What ultimately would you have liked to see from a special edition of Achtung/Zooropa that wasn't on the Uber Deluxe from 2011? Live shows, b sides that didn't make it, etc.

Also apologies if this discussion exists in another post. I'd be happy to go there if someone would point the way.

Well Zooropa didn’t need to be included, as much as it’s a great album and tied in with the era it wasn’t a proper remaster and you could buy the album cheap anywhere really. They didn’t need to have 2cd’s of remixes either. So for my 6 cd’s I think to have 1 show in audio would be reasonable and for 4 DVD’s I think having 1 different show on dvd would have been reasonable also. Especially when you’re paying 3 figures for the super deluxe and about £300 for the Uber deluxe. So they same things that were missing are the same things that should have been released now but I do have a funny feeling the vast majority of live releases will come through the fan club now. Doesn’t really matter now anyway complaining about the lack of live releases has never changed anything before.
  3. The remaster has some weird noise at the start of Wild Horses.
  4. Share a clip?
  5. Thinking to order the colored 30 year edition, but have not order records before on U2.com before which of them should you order from the UK or the other? i live in sweden and its not for sale here anywhere.
  6. Sounds alright on Spotify. I’ve had the 2018 remaster for a while with the vinyl download code and can’t hear anything weird.
  7. This "weird noise" is there since '91...
    On the 2018 remaster are the "strings(?)" more promiment in the beginning.
  8. Are you confusing the album version with the Temple Bar mix (which I prefer) ?