1. No, it some kind of small click. Like when there is dust on your vinyl.
  2. The remastering at the start of Zoo Station is odd, that clinking anvil noise goes off beat and when the vocal comes in there is something going on with the compression. I'm not sure this is an improvement in any way.
  3. adding to 413 videos on the youtube channel, U2 has a new hidden video...hmm
  4. Originally posted by EridescoFly:The remastering at the start of Zoo Station is odd, that clinking anvil noise goes off beat and when the vocal comes in there is something going on with the compression. I'm not sure this is an improvement in any way.
    Yes. That one also. I’ll stick to the 2011 master
  5. They are doing something with Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)…no I don’t know what…

6. Yes.
  7. Turns out my wife likes U2 more than I thought. I figured I should let her know that I just spent $50 on another copy of Achtung Baby. I started by saying: "So... you know how I told you Achtung Baby was having a 30th anniversary. I spent a little money and had to act quickly--" She cut me off and looked all excited. Then she said we're going to see them again! It was quite a letdown when I explained that no there is no tour only a new vinyl release. But the good news is that she really has enjoyed the U2 concerts I've taken her to and looks like it won't take much convincing for future ones, whenever that may be...
  8. That song needs to die. That and Santa Baby and that Bruce Springsteen track as well.
  9. What baby please come home? That’s one of the only good covers they’ve done and one of the better Xmas songs in general. Well imo anyway.
  10. Yup