1. My TUF Box set came in today!!
    Looking Great!
  2. Originally posted by vanquish:I think it would be great if they included a poster with the AB Deluxe editions.

A poster of the cover would be awesome:
    [image]

BTW you can't get U2 tshirts with the AB cover mosaic on them right?
    It's my favourite album cover of all time, Anton Corbijn really outdid himself with AB.

I own a t-shirt with the AB cover on it!
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:Hey does anyone know where I can find a hi res, not scanned copy of the AB front/ back cover, like I posted earlier? I want to use it as a poster
    I don't think there's any non-scanned copy of that image. I will look anyway.

4. Equivalent to 40x80 cm.

5. Yeah sorry, wrong post. Anyway, it's 40x80cm indeed. I once made a canvasposter from a simple 1024x768 wallpaper with the size of 40x30cm. Shouldn't go any bigger than that though before you get a quality drop.

Handy tool to measure it is Photoshop or this
  6. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Yeah sorry, wrong post. Anyway, it's 40x80cm indeed. I once made a canvasposter from a simple 1024x768 wallpaper with the size of 40x30cm. Shouldn't go any bigger than that though before you get a quality drop.

Handy tool to measure it is Photoshop or this

Window's Paint also does it haha Push Ctrl+U and it gives you the measures of the document in inches, centimeters and pixels... I was just surprised for that big size, I might think of printing it myself