1. Depends how many pixels are there in a cm. That depends. The more pixels in a cm the more detail you can show. However to many is useless because your vision is limited.

Compare it with a digital camera. You have 5MP camera's and 24MP, you can print them both to 10x15 format. Only the last one will look a lot better on bigger formats.
  2. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Depends how many pixels are there in a cm. That depends. The more pixels in a cm the more detail you can show. However too many is useless because your vision is limited.

Compare it with a digital camera. You have 5MP camera's and 24MP, you can print them both to 10x15 format. Only the last one will look a lot better on bigger formats.

Correct, that's where the fairy tale of 'more megapixels is better quality' comes from. It just says what maximum printable size you can pick.

Actually the same as DPI.

EDIT: 3000x1500 pixels is 4.5 MP.

3. Just been a bought mine at lunch there. Very nice high quality product, just like the JT box. Doubt I'll listen to it much, but it's a beautiful thing.
  4. I bought the deluxe edition, without the dvd (30 euro more to pay for footage that I already have ).
    But I like it very much, very nice compilation on the bonus disc, the original cd beautiful as ever (can't hear the difference in sound, but whatever).
    Nice is also to have all the lyrics in one nice booklet.

great product!
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

Just been a bought mine at lunch there. Very nice high quality product, just like the JT box. Doubt I'll listen to it much, but it's a beautiful thing.

And a much more manageable size than the NLOTH behemoth box.
  6. only backdraw on the deluxe edtion is that the booklet very easily slides out of its box, so the thing already crashed a few times on the floor. Already damaged
  7. think i'm gonna wait for the bargain bin deals
  8. The bargain bin deals sound good for me too. Can't be arsed to buy it now.
  9. bought the huge box of nloth in dublin this summer ... they were offloading them at 25 euro each ... huge pile in the store ... alll gone in four days .... I found a slightly damaged copy sitting behind the counter, got no further discount ... still took it along ....
    bought TUF vinyl remasterd today .. what a joy .... no cracks, and skips .... it was 22 euro
    waiting for the deluxe edition to arrive .... 39,99 at the saturn ... I will spend my winnings from last saturdays pokergame ... friendly match, but still made me 50 euro .... its always nice to tell your friends where their hard earned money will end up ... ha ha ! you should have seen their faces when I told m what I was gonna do with the cash ... booklet in the vinyl is very nice ! love the gold and red print !
    and now the whole world will recognize it when bono shouts .... burtvendekemp ....
    ciao , still heavy head from watching the broadcast, followed by 3/4 of the rebroadcast ...
    the sound was a joy for the ears !!!