1. Originally posted by dany_breathe:I think that if we are going to talk about a POP remaster, the first thing to do is to FINISH THE ALBUM!
    Please U2! Finish one of the most finet, cool, dark, exciting, and ironic albums of your carreer!

Leave it as is. It's one of the real debates with U2 fans: Pop finished or not? I say it's done.

If just one more day had been devoted to those sessions, it would have been worse. Seriously.

And Achtung Baby...indulgent much?
  2. So I will go for the super deluxe one.... 56$.... thats 60 euros here in Holland
  3. Super Deluxe for me. Contents would be nice though.

4. I expect at least the same as the Joshua Tree super deluxe, so remastered album, bonus disc and dvd + nice booklet
  5. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

I expect at least the same as the Joshua Tree super deluxe, so remastered album, bonus disc and dvd + nice booklet

So maybe Dortmund...
  6. ill take a deluxe. Hopefully the same slip box format as the previous 3 remasters. Hopefully it includes the dvd because I dont want to be mugged by a 'super' deluxe.

And the vinyl of course

7. That'd be interesting, though I wonder how many people would actually bother with it.

8. well there werent many people who bought the remasters of boy, october and war...

9. I do!

Rattle and Hum is one of the defining U2 moments, everything they developed during the 80's comes together in this 'document' + it gave us the best ever U2 concerts.
    + without it, there wouldn't have been Achtung Baby, because they could have milked out the Joshua Tree concept which would eventually lead to an creative death, similar to Simple Minds.

Therefor, Rattle and Hum is an essential turning point in human history