1. Happy Birthday to The Fly, 26 today and sounding as good as ever.
  2. It's as hard and as heavy as nails that song...a true classic
  3. True classic U2.
  4. A Real shock For me when i first saw Bono in leather and with the fly sunglasses...i was used to see him more ...natural.that WASN'T Bono For me.the Song in itself really sounded strange to me.mysterious ways actually really left me some bitter in mouth when i heard it first.One was fantastic.the first Song that i played twice when i first listened to AB.after several listening i really thought THAT'S COOL!
  5. I first heard the Fly on 2FM at about 8am. I was completely wrong-footed, but I loved it. One of my greatest regrets as a collector is not keeping Dave Fanning's debuting of Achtung Baby. Exciting times.
  6. I hated it.
    I was totally disappointed in the band.
    It hurt to listen it on the radio every time they played it.
    Why did they had to make Bono sound like... not-Bono (Bonot?)
    Ugh...

A few months later I had to solemnly swore to never complain that much about a U2 song I dislike at first.

The Fly is definitely one of their best songs ever.

Top 20 for me.
  7. Happy Birthday, Achtung Baby, 26 years brilliant today.
  8. so we'll have a ABTOUR in 2021
  9. At 31-st October I listened the full album and more songs in the Super Deluxe Edition and I like better now AB than Pop, I don't say that I do not like Pop it is also my favourite album and I had it in the past 10 years overheard.

And when I heard for the first time Pop at that time it was my best U2 album for years and it has never grown on me since.

When you compare the two albums which would you better choose?

It is really difficult, but I will chose now AB.

[off]

I saw also traditionally From The Sky Down and the best part for me was Sick Puppy the lost song of AB of course the demo of One and after 50-60 mins I felt asleep, which is a really shame from me at my best U2 day since when the Super Deluxe came out

This movie is the best and favourite musical documentary that I saw in my whole life, really.
    It is perfect from the beginning at the end. It is of course 10/10.

10. Fly repellent screen!

Always loved the visual of this version of The Fly from the 2001 tour. That screen acting as a Fly repellent as the loop of Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go echoes in the arena.