1. Anybody else really enjoy U2's cover of Night and Day?
  2. Ya.....its awesome!!!
  3. Gotta bring it back. That and the influence of the video for Neil Young's RITFW we're a sign of what was to come.
  4. Quick Question, was the 2018 remaster of Achtung Baby, different from the 2011 release - or was it just a re-pressing from the same 2011 audio?
  5. Rediscovered Down All The Days. Holy balls the first two minutes are other worldly.
  6. I always had a hope for a live mashup between this and Numb.
  7. Happy 28 years to this epic masterpiece, my favorite album.
  8. A bit less than an hour til it’s 28 years here in the uk but any time is a good time to say how great this album is. I think it features the best opening and closing songs of any album. The first few seconds are maybe my favourite seconds of any song in any album ever. Every time I play it it grabs my attention straight away. I love it, I love zoo station, there’s not a poor song on the album, 1 or 2 only good ones rather than great which the rest can all claim to be. Exceptional. The closing trio is a fitting end to such a remarkable album.
  9. If they don’t do something for 30 years anniversary I just hope they play so cruel, tryin’ to throw your arms around the world and love is blindness. Then we would have all songs played in their recent era