1. 'Oh Berlin' sounds like a relative of 'Acrobat' to my ears with the sound and similar drumming style.
  2. I was about to post the same thought Might have been the drumtrack of that they tried to take in another direction, the bass/melody is though in a very different key though
  3. everybody loves a winner is a such a gem, for a while it was the music that I listened the most
  4. i didnt realize at first this was a cover
  5. Yeah it's clear Larry took the same drum pattern and transposed it from 7/8 to 6/8. But they're completely different animals as a song. Oh Berlin is meditative where Acrobat is furious, it's calm where Acrobat is desperate.

Best part of it is that Oh Berlin achieves all that while having that 7/8 pattern which is truly unsettling.
  6. If that was a leaked demo for the next album I’d be happy.

7. 29 years since it was released such an important song and crucial in propelling U2 into the 90s and beyond.

8. And also the two week plus Anniversary of the Pence Fly situation.
  9. I'm talking about The Fly not Achtung baby .
  10. You are correct. I didn't look close enough to the graphic.
  11. Listening to the album today and realized I love Until The End of the World because of how they upped it in the love setting. The album version is much more subdued and quiet.