1. Or some sort of digital music format. Not sure if it’s MP3 or not
  2. Without coming right out and asking, let’s just say I’m trying to find a copy of that track
  3. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:Well, yes and no. Only the Uber had a download card or something to download all the tracks that came on cd with it along with one other track. Edge’s solo performance of Love is blindness. in MP3 format from the documentary that came with it.

Thankfully they left So Cruel (Wrong Chrords by Writer) on the shelf.
  4. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:Well, yes and no. Only the Uber had a download card or something to download all the tracks that came on cd with it along with one other track. Edge’s solo performance of Love is blindness. in MP3 format from the documentary that came with it.

The video on YouTube is from U2’s official page. If you just convert that to MP3 you’re sorted, that’s what I did. Here’s the video.

Copy url, google YouTube to MP3 converter paste the url in convert and download.
  5. This recording was include in the Über Box download card as WAV file.
  6. man, imagine if achtung baby had never happened - just think, u2 would right now be recording some damned animated song for some corporate ne'er-do-wells

phew! thank goodness that will never happen
  7. Hi all,

We just watched 'From The Sky Down' for the first time in 10 years to celebrate the anniversary, and it was a blast! The main takeaway we really liked from it was the footage from the Point in '89 and the opening ZOO TV show in Lakeland. Both were very clear and it really makes us want a new show from ZOO TV for the subscriber gift this year. Imagine getting Lakeland in full in that quality!

Of course, as it's been said to death in these forums, this is unlikely - but we can always hope!

Best wishes and hope everyone is well!
  8. Originally posted by TheOcean81:Hi all,

We just watched 'From The Sky Down' for the first time in 10 years to celebrate the anniversary, and it was a blast! The main takeaway we really liked from it was the footage from the Point in '89 and the opening ZOO TV show in Lakeland. Both were very clear and it really makes us want a new show from ZOO TV for the subscriber gift this year. Imagine getting Lakeland in full in that quality!

Of course, as it's been said to death in these forums, this is unlikely - but we can always hope!

Best wishes and hope everyone is well!
    I watch that documentary at least 5 times a year! One of my favorite band documentaries along with Some Kind of Monster from Metallica
  9. so tonight i dreamed about me watching U2 in 2011 playing Achtung Baby from the Hansa Studios in Berlin, idk why but I guess that it would be very cool if they would play the whole album at the studios today, and stream it on YouTube
  10. Some concert is already missed, related or not with Achtung Baby or at least an announcement of some dates for 2022. Something. Stop lounging around (the latter as a joke)
  11. Originally posted by Ramone:Some concert is already missed, related or not with Achtung Baby or at least an announcement of some dates for 2022. Something. Stop lounging around (the latter as a joke)
    Adam announced they would tour in 2023 if it was possible, after they finish a new album…