1. Wow, thats a big claim, Is that your opinion, or the general consensus? Doesn't Harry swear by the New Year's Eve performance of AATW?
  2. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Wow, thats a big claim, Is that your opinion, or the general consensus? Doesn't Harry swear by the New Year's Eve performance of AATW?

My opinion. It'd be interesting to find out what everyone honestly thinks of it compared to the other three. Although the 26th is not a bad show at all, either.
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Wow, thats a big claim, Is that your opinion, or the general consensus? Doesn't Harry swear by the New Year's Eve performance of AATW?

It's definitely the best AATW ever
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

My opinion. It'd be interesting to find out what everyone honestly thinks of it compared to the other three. Although the 26th is not a bad show at all, either.

From the PD-shows only, the 26th and the 27th stand out for me. Some might say 30 too (Sergio) or 31..fact is, they don't widely differ from each other. I listened to the 26th today and it rocks too...rocks hard. And AATW is definately the best from the 27th.
  5. Would someone mind emailing me the AATW performance? So I can see for myself.
    My email is amvanquish7[at]hotmail.com

I've used up my download quota for the month, and it will take me ages to download the entire show.

6. It's the 3rd.....

7. Well my ISP takes it as being a month from the 16th of the previous month.
    If that makes sense.