1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They just release the whole of U23D for god's sake. It would be a much better document from the Vertigo Tour than Chicago or Milan ever dreamt of being
    I know 3D had a quick shelf life as they aren't making it available on newer TV's anymore but they could still put it out as a lot of 3D Blu Ray's discs are sold with the standard version.
  2. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    I know 3D had a quick shelf life as they aren't making it available on newer TV's anymore but they could still put it out as a lot of 3D Blu Ray's discs are sold with the standard version.
    Of course they could. I don't give a damn about the 3D part of it, I just want the "plain" video
  3. They should release the audio of U2 3D some day...

YES please!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They just release the whole of U23D for god's sake. It would be a much better document from the Vertigo Tour than Chicago or Milan ever dreamt of being
    Don't know tbh, Chicago has some pretty awesome renditions of songs that were not included in U2 3D, but I loved every second of U2 3D so yes, just give us the video/audio.

5. First I've seen Bono not playing guitar during The Fly on ZooTV.
  6. Like the visual performance much better as well without that static guitar
  7. I think it’s way cooler, anytime you can take the guitar out of Bono’s hands I think the band look way better lol, it’s sometimes comical how low the volume is on his guitar.
  8. the best is the one from chicago 06
  9. The mix of Dublin 93 is pretty good. I’ve got the KTS Cd still. Bono actually adds to the song nicely. It was 93 so by that point he was playing it pretty good and in time.
    I always liked him starting the song with his power chord strum
  10. Originally posted by jasvan:The mix of Dublin 93 is pretty good. I’ve got the KTS Cd still. Bono actually adds to the song nicely. It was 93 so by that point he was playing it pretty good and in time.
    He adds great dramatic effect with that strum.
  11. Originally posted by jasvan:The mix of Dublin 93 is pretty good. I’ve got the KTS Cd still. Bono actually adds to the song nicely. It was 93 so by that point he was playing it pretty good and in time.
    Have to nuance a bit, as the song is indeed missing something on that version without, but visually it's more interesting to me (more like the video)..