1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:...so can I.

Well, it looks like I finally reached 5000 posts. Yep, one more than 4999 and ten more than 4990. And if you're really thinking hard, it's actually 798 more than 4202, for those playing at home, or for the mathemagicians around here, the square root of 70.7106781.

And those I should say thanks to are: Remy, Gerard, Dan, Harry, Jeremy, Ali, Nate, Katherine, Nick, Mark, yeah, Nuno, aussiemofo, Gary, Jeff, Sergio, Caspar, Roxanne, Yogi, Juraj, Zooey, Alex, Xayide, Jake, Nicole, TheChicken, Steve, Katja, Stefano, Jana, Jordan, Daley, Alex, Maura, Victoria Maria Halliwell, Wayne, Kirsten, Ad, Kareem, Johnny, Aidan, Marcelitto, Dieder, Alex, Blue_Room, Vasult, Aaron, Cal, Genaro, Dan, Zan, Scott, WIRE, Glenn, Noam, Chris, Patrick, Emiel, Marty, Marina, Bizzie, RDB92, rman83, bonosraincome, notcomingdown and James.

And of course, we can't forget u2retrobuff and his infamous 'JT pizza boxes'.

Seriously, thanks everyone! Now that I think about it, should this have gone in this area? Ah well - move it if you want.

Rock And Roll Doggie!
  2. Congrats Drew!
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins:...so can I.

Well, it looks like I finally reached 5000 posts. Yep, one more than 4999 and ten more than 4990. And if you're really thinking hard, it's actually 798 more than 4202, for those playing at home, or for the mathemagicians around here, the square root of 70.7106781.

And those I should say thanks to are: Remy, Gerard, Dan, Harry, Jeremy, Ali, Nate, Katherine, Nick, Mark, yeah, Nuno, aussiemofo, Gary, Jeff, Sergio, Caspar, Roxanne, Yogi, Juraj, Zooey, Alex, Xayide, Jake, Nicole, TheChicken, Steve, Katja, Stefano, Jana, Jordan, Daley, Alex, Maura, Victoria Maria Halliwell, Wayne, Kirsten, Ad, Kareem, Johnny, Aidan, Marcelitto, Dieder, Alex, Blue_Room, Vasult, Aaron, Cal, Genaro, Dan, Zan, Scott, WIRE, Glenn, Noam, Chris, Patrick, Emiel, Marty, Marina, Bizzie, RDB92, rman83, bonosraincome, notcomingdown and James.

And of course, we can't forget u2retrobuff and his infamous 'JT pizza boxes'.

Seriously, thanks everyone! Now that I think about it, should this have gone in this area? Ah well - move it if you want.

4. Can't believe this was on the live feed! x
    My name's on it! x