1. Sooooaoooaooooonnng for someone
  2. Merry Christmas to all you guys, my fellow U2 fans. I hope today 's a day of family, friendship and gratitude.
  3. I know I'm a week early but probably won't be around too much after tomorrow until closer to the new year, so just wanted to wish all U2'ers and their loved ones a very Happy Christmas, and Best Wishes for the New Year, let's hope it's a good one...

4. I recorded this quite some years ago. For some reason I can't remember I became quite obsessed with Slow Dancing for some time, and the only way to take it off my head was recording a quick cover with my phone.

For some reason Slow Dancing always sounded like a Xmas song to me... But not the party kind. It's more like a 4 AM song, with half-empty bottles and melted icecubes, the last wood logs burning in the fireplace and the fog wrapping everything outside the windows... Then, Slow Dancing starts gently with its simple yet delicate F, G, C progression. Lovely imagery.

Merry Xmas to those of you who celebrate them - either for religious, familiar or work reasons

5. Wishing everyone a Beautiful Christmas

6. Merry Christmas and happy New year!
    "It's not Big deal, It just - we have to go away and...and dreaming It all Up again..."
    Bono, december 30, 1989.
    The Point Depot.
  7. Merry Christmas to one and all
  8. Merry Christmas to all U2-ers
  9. Merry christmas everyone!
  10. Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day spending time with friends, family, loved ones and ensure to have a little U2 music playing in the background.
  11. Merry x Mas everybody