1. probably just pre-order on Itunes. I dont wanna shell out a couple extra buxks when the stuff we have here and on Youtube is far greater than any DVD or extras we could hope for at least for me!

2. Me too.
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:Whatever's the cheapest but has the most songs, I'm not paying extra for glossy magazines and crap. It's an album not the J.Peterman catalogue.

I do wonder why you're on here sometimes.....

4. Hey, some of us want to retain some dignity and not have to admit that we shelled out $200 AUD to get some magazines and a book.

It's about the music not the packaging, whatever is the cheapest but has the most songs, appeals to me.

Having said that though I will probably get the second digi-pack version, if the poster is any good.

5. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Hey, some of us want to retain some dignity and not have to admit that we shelled out $200 AUD to get some magazines and a book.

It's about the music not the packaging, whatever is the cheapest but has the most songs, appeals to me.

Having said that though I will probably get the second digi-pack version, if the poster is any good.

I'm not sure why buying the most expensive package (if that is what the purchaser wants) involves a lack of dignity. It's all about choice.

Neither am I saying that just by being on the site you must be a fanatic and buy the most expensive and everything.

I guess I just find the phrasing you use a little inflammatory/derogatory at times. Buy hey, intentions are never clear in text are they?

Each to their own. And you're right about one thing. It's all about the music.
  6. I'm not sure which version to buy, maybe not the basic one neither the super super super deluxe. Best is in the middle..
  7. Based on the info we have right now about the content of the different versions, I'm gonna buy the simple Audio CD and I will consider getting the Vinyls.
    The rest looks useless to me so far.
  8. Thank y'all, seems U2 is going to make a lot of cash with NLOTH.

Assuming the rumors are true, which version of 'No Line On The Horizon' will you purchase? (started on 2008-12-29)

Box Set version (CD/Poster/Book/DVD) - 51.4%
    Audio CD and/or Vinyl LP - 24.8%
    More than just one of the above - 13%
    Digi-pack version (CD/Poster/Film Download) - 9%
    Magazine version (CD/Magazine/Film Download) - 1.8%

Votes: 391