1. Funny, I reminds me a lot ofthe studio version of Corrupt they recorded, also SOTU era .

2. Hahaha, deserved.

3. At 9pm CET rehearsal sneak peek in official DM Facebook !!!
  4. DM gave a few days ago at the Sony Studios in NY into approx. 30 people from their rehearsals a taste of what we heard coming soon: P

"Setlist:

Scum
    Barrel of a Gun
    A Pain that I'm Used To
    Corrupt
    In Your Room (album version! Dave even said, the album version!)
    World in my Eyes (with a new intro)
    Cover Me

There was a film crew filming us and asking for commentary, they may release a clip in a day or two.
    Everyone on the bus was super nice and excited to be there.
    Kessler asked us how the presale went and said they were trying to do something nice for the fans."
  5. 10 min in and washington dc looks likew a sell out soon.
    why is general sale on a friday?
  6. Hello, i've just realized there was a topic about DM in a U2 forum !!! And nice to see, and even more because i wasn't aware of the last news !
    That's really nice, thank you for sharing it.

I'm going to see my two favorite bands in Paris in July ! (+ one more in Nice in may for DM !!! can't wait). And it will be the really first time for U2
  7. Originally posted by Bloom74:Hello, i've just realized there was a topic about DM in a U2 forum !!! And nice to see, and even more because i wasn't aware of the last news !
    That's really nice, thank you for sharing it.

I'm going to see my two favorite bands in Paris in July ! (+ one more in Nice in may for DM !!! can't wait). And it will be the really first time for U2
    Very cool ,i wish i had not messed up on the presale...i had no idea the demand for tickets would be so high...i will have to watch for tickets added to the floor
    or call in a favor with the local hockey team.
  8. So excited! Got tickets for the show in Toronto this morning!!
  9. Originally posted by revjisok:[..]
    Very cool ,i wish i had not messed up on the presale...i had no idea the demand for tickets would be so high...i will have to watch for tickets added to the floor
    or call in a favor with the local hockey team.
    Don't blame yourself. You should try the local hockey team. Maybe it could work !