1. OMG!!! Macstripey, I can't Thank You enough!!! I've been transfering all these files I always wanted to listen to!!

I feel I owe you Big Time!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU!!!!!!!

2. I heard their new single on a whim, and I rather like it
  3. depeche mode my passion

love their new songs and cant wait to get the whole album as well to tour the universe
  4. Originally posted by roxrios:OMG!!! Macstripey, I can't Thank You enough!!! I've been transfering all these files I always wanted to listen to!!

I feel I owe you Big Time!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU!!!!!!!

no problem at all glad I could help

will you be at the Duesseldorf gig on June 4th? I got a ticket for "Innenraum"
  5. will join all the gigs in germany ....
    have FOS tickets for all
  6. I'm waiting pateintly (desperately) for Vegas Tickets. Aug. 22 Is my Birthday and Depeche is playing Vegas.
    I just need to get tickets.
    It's going to be so Awesome!!! If I get tickets and get to spend my Birthday with Depeche Mode in Vegas!!

7. thats a unique event to celebrate your birthday on a dm concert, i was so lucky in 2006 and i dont think i ever been that happy like on that day

hope you get the best tickets
  8. Originally posted by nadgahan:thats a unique event to celebrate your birthday on a dm concert, i was so lucky in 2006 and i dont think i ever been that happy like on that day

hope you get the best tickets

Yes!! Thank You!! I'm so excited. I'm hoping to get really close. I've been to three Depeche shows and I'm always so far away. So maybe this time I'll get a smile from Dave!!

Keep me in your thoughts this week as tickets are supposed to go sale!!
  9. Im going to go buy tickets for the Hollywood bowl on sunday hope there not sold out!! Yes. its on august 16th 1 day after the day of my birth. lol . Cant wait
  10. good luck girls , wish i could come to usa to see them live there as well!
  11. YAY!!! Got two GA Tickets for Depeche Mode!!! Vegas!! My B-Day!!!
    It's been CRAZY!! But it happened!!

I never thought I'd be so happy to turn 30!! HaHA!!!
  12. congratulations