1. Ouch that must still hurt when you watch this now
  2. It's awesome the sound is effiin great try it with DTS Connect from the Realtek drivers, you will have more epic sound
  3. I watch it on my mobile with headphones on but the sound is awesome indeed what a show!
  4. Yes, it was
    Have you Dolby Atmos on your phone, Kirsten?
  5. I honestly don't know I'm glad I know how to use its basic functions
  6. So it's over now. It was a great way to spend the evening

7. Depeche Mode - Violator (12" Box Set)

Looking forward to sifting through these vinyl pressings over the weekend. What an absolutely lovely item to receive.

Collector's edition deluxe box set, contains ten 12" vinyl discs showcasing the singles - Personal Jesus, Enjoy The Silence, Policy Of Truth, World In My Eyes - and key B-sides and mixes contemporaneous to Depeche Mode's watershed Violator album.

The next one is the one I will be looking forward to the most... the limited edition vinyl box set of Songs Of Faith And Devotion. Depeche Mode at the pinnacle of their career.
  8. This last DM tour was great... Saw one of the early shows, but even at that point they were alteady a well oiled machine... they have aged very well TBH
  9. Originally posted by celtic:This last DM tour was great... Saw one of the early shows, but even at that point they were alteady a well oiled machine... they have aged very well TBH
    I saw them whilst on holiday in Riga, Latvia on that tour. What a great night. And upon leaving the arena it snowed. Wonderful.

Depeche Mode - 17-03-2006 Arēna Rīga, Riga, Latvia (Full Show)

10. Depeche Mode - Songs Of Faith And Devotion (12" Singles Collection Boxset)
    Advance Promo Versions released this week.