1. Just found out it leaked today
    I'm "obtaining" it now

2. I might have already listened to it.... awesome, that's all I can say
  3. I have it in pretty good quality 320 kbps but Wrong i got off itunes is at 256 and it sounds really loud???? Lol great album tho.
  4. Oh.. Wow!!
    I'm might have to pull another "Anti Leak" on this one!!
    I want to be a Depeche Mode Virgin!!
    Oh SOooo Tempting~!!!!!

5. so.. it leaked, who listened to it?
  6. Not Mee..... Gonna hold off still!!

I value my Depeche as much as U2!!!

How does the album sound??

7. and? edit: well yeah, I should read the entries on top..

@roxrios: only listened to the first 4 songs, can't say much yet!
  8. I'm not a big fan, so I may not like it as much as you. A couple sound amazing, but it all sounds really busy. I'll give it a couple more listens though.
  9. After my third listen I really like it.
  10. May 13 2009 10:15 AM EDT
    Depeche Mode's Dave Gahan Hospitalized
    Band cancels Athens, Greece, concert after frontman falls ill.

By Jocelyn Vena

Depeche Mode lead singer Dave Gahan fell ill and was rushed to an Athens, Greece, hospital on Tuesday, forcing the band to cancel their gig at the last minute.

Although few details have emerged about his condition, French news agency AFP reports that Gahan, 47, was brought to a private clinic for treatment of "suspected gastroenteritis."

"We regret today's performance has to be canceled. ... David Gahan fell ill in his dressing room," a concert organizer told the Terra Vibe park audience of about 20,000, according to Reuters. The band could potentially make up for the missed show on Wednesday (May 13) if the singer's condition improves. There is no word on whether there will be any further cancellations.

The group is currently promoting their new album, Sounds of the Universe, on their Tour of the Universe. They have shows scheduled through February 2010, including a gig at Lollapalooza in Chicago in August.

Rolling Stone reports that when Depeche Mode performed on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last month, their performance drew more than 12,000 fans, which was the largest audience the show had ever seen since premiering in 2003.

Depeche Mode have found fame since the 1980s with hits including "Enjoy the Silence," "Policy of Truth" and "Personal Jesus," and they have sold more than 75 million albums worldwide. Gahan helped found the band in Basildon, Essex, England, in 1980.
  11. Bought my very first DM-album yesterday. Obviously: Violator
    It's awesome
    I like Policy Of Truth and Halo a lot...and Enjoy The Silence obviously