1. Will try to catch them in Madrid because I live pretty close to the venue, although I'm not a fan of Primavera Sound (and it's the most expensive festival in the country).

Which shows are you planning to attend, Paul?
  2. Was there a mention to Andy in the press conference?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Will try to catch them in Madrid because I live pretty close to the venue, although I'm not a fan of Primavera Sound (and it's the most expensive festival in the country).

Which shows are you planning to attend, Paul?
    I bet: New York, London, Paris, Munich 😜
  4. Yep! How strange it was that they already chosen that new title of the album (memento Mori) and then Andy passed away.
  5. Oh wow. I also read that Andy had already listened to the demos of the album and gave some input, is that right?
  6. Berlin pre-sale today was a pain. FOS 1 is my target, they split the standing into 3...

I'm not paying 300EUR for Early Entry

London was so easy to get Golden Circle.
  7. They are also a superb band. Check out their 'Live in Paris' concert to get a feel of how good they are live, really superb. My wife loves them so we normally go when they play. It was sad Andy Fletcher died recently though.

8. Really nice interview. I guess there will be more dates in 2024.
  9. Originally posted by beatlebum:They are also a superb band. Check out their 'Live in Paris' concert to get a feel of how good they are live, really superb. My wife loves them so we normally go when they play. It was sad Andy Fletcher died recently though.
    Paris = How good they Have Been…
    I dont know Its personal and subjective but I saw them on Last tour for the first time and it probably was the biggest let down … not much chemistry between the band members… and I was told Dave Is awesome frontman… certainly not in Bono/Jagger/Vedder league but it’s subjective maybe that night they were not on Fire Or something but I Will Not Have a 2nd go … such was my level of disappointment
  10. Then you must have catched them on an off day. Saw them multiple times since 2001 and they never let me down. One of the best live bands I have seen.
  11. I see what you did there

I agree, I'm not the biggest fan but I saw them in 2018 at a festival and they were absolutely mindblowing.