1. Construction Time Again - 12" Singles Collection [VINYL]
    Release date - 14th December 2018

2. Some Great Reward - 12" Singles Collection [VINYL]
    Release date - 14th December 2018

Should see Violator, Songs Of Faith And Devotion, Ultra box sets appear by this time next year.

3. Anton's movie for Depeche Mode.
  4. Is this getting a general release eventually?
  5. As I understand it, it is a concert film, where fans are heavily involved. DM have done that before with their famnous 101. I remember having the 101 on a tape (audio) back in 1990. I absolutely loved it, it was the ultimate live tape for me (I had no idea all the vocals were overdubbed, but maybe I wouldn't care anyway). I played it all the time.

Long time passed before it was released on DVD in 2005. I immediately went to buy it, I was really curious what the concet that I spent my youth with "looked" like. What a disappiointment it was, when I realised, that instead of a concert DVD it was a totally unwatchable tour docummentary, most of the time focussed on a (totally ridiculous) group of fans travelling to a DM show. Only the bonus disc contained some live footage. One of the worst DVDs I have ever bought.

This time Anton is involved, so let's hope the result is better, but I find having fans on a DVD pretty much always undesirable...if anyone goes to see it, please write a report :-)
  6. Just seen it!

I think it was OK. The second half is better than the first. There wasn’t many full songs, maybe like 4? They CUT Everything Counts. Quite shocking since that was a big highlight of the last tour.

I feel like if they wanted to do something with fans stories’, they should have did that all at the start maybe? Their journeys to Berlin, etc then have a long period of the show.

There was a cool story of a fan from Romania, about how he had met lots of other fans from a Depeche Mode forum, I was like 😱

It was shot really well though! Never Let Me Down Again was awesome.

I would like the JT30 film to be in the cinema - would be cool after seeing this DM film in one.