1. Every month we have a bootleg in the spotlights, the bootleg of this month took place on 2001-02-07 in London, England. You can download this bootleg, read reviews or write your own review on the bootlegs page here. In this thread you can discuss this bootleg!

2001-02-07 - London, England - Astoria

Until The End Of The World
    Beautiful Day / Rainy Night In Soho (snippet)
    Elevation / Creep (snippet) / Steppin' Stone (snippet)
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Gone / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet)
    Discothèque / Devil Inside (snippet) / Love To Love You Baby (snippet) / Staring At The Sun (snippet)
    New York / Transmission (snippet)
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    I Will Follow / Reward (snippet)
    Desire
    The Ground Beneath Her Feet
    Alison (snippet) / Mysterious Ways
    One / Walking Away (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet)
    All I Want Is You
    Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet)

encore(s):

Comments on this show
    With obviously a new promo tour ahead of us it's nice to look back on previous promo tours. One of the promo shows featuring a full setlist took place in 2001 in London, England. It's a nice 3-star recording featuring performances of Discotheque, 11 O'Clock, Gone and a lot of snippets.

We encourage you to listen to this bootleg this month and write your own review, the more, the better. Enjoy!
  2. Great selection. I don't have it yet!

3. Me neither, but I'm definitely gonna get around to DL-ing it. I'm just having real trouble with the RS link...

4. Interesting, i'll give this one a listen
  5. Nice one, never heard of it before...no Streets and 40 at the end which was quite unusual back then, although it's a promo-tour.
  6. Mediafire link added
  7. Hmm looks interesting. I got attached to last month/years bootleg of the month! Haha ive been on LoveTown mania now so imma download this in the next couple days looks interesting.
  8. It's a good show and I wrote my review. Nice find.
  9. Good thing, you all will enjoy it