1. I clearly should have scrolled back, outstanding.

Thank you!
  2. I gave it a shot to make the new songs sound more like songs and not just like endless jamming.

A little bit of trimming here, a lot of trimming there, a few copy pasting and some mixing and here's the 3 new songs and the 2001 version of The Fly.
    Hopefully you'll like it a little more better.

---

I want to ask you a favour: suggestions for the names of the first 2 songs.
    I really suck at understanding lyrics, even worse if it's in english, and basically impossible if it's a mixture of english with bongolese.
    I really don't want to have them as "Soundcheck Vancouver 2", so any suggestions would be appreciated.

---

downloadable zip:
    https://mega.nz/#!ZtJ3hI5T!bTCe__OD9ZBAGttu9ZCgtxJCI9jLw9TEYkPcbnhJ7Gw
  3. Cool!
  4. great stuff, thank you for sharing this :-)
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I gave it a shot to make the new songs sound more like songs and not just like endless jamming.

A little bit of trimming here, a lot of trimming there, a few copy pasting and some mixing and here's the 3 new songs and the 2001 version of The Fly.
    Hopefully you'll like it a little more better.

---

I want to ask you a favour: suggestions for the names of the first 2 songs.
    I really suck at understanding lyrics, even worse if it's in english, and basically impossible if it's a mixture of english with bongolese.
    I really don't want to have them as "Soundcheck Vancouver 2", so any suggestions would be appreciated.

---

SoundCloud: You Got To Get Yourself Down by Street Jester

SoundCloud: Vanc2 by Street Jester

SoundCloud: Coffee Shop by Street Jester

SoundCloud: The Fly 2001 by Street Jester

downloadable zip:
    https://mega.nz/#!ZtJ3hI5T!bTCe__OD9ZBAGttu9ZCgtxJCI9jLw9TEYkPcbnhJ7Gw
    Amazing quality on these remixes !!! Thankyou !!!
  6. Great job Bloodraven!

I think a good title for the 2nd song would be "You Gotta Give Me Some"
    or "You Gotta Give Me Sin."