1. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

Thats ok, but Dublin 1989-12-31 is as we all know a radio broadcast, so why not 5 stars??

Copenhagen 2005-07-31 for example, has fantastic sound, excellent, but it's in fact not a soundboard, as listed here. The sound there is a lot better than Stockholm soundboard 1992-06-11. I mean, you dont want to mislead people by telling them bootlegs are soundboards, but its a very THIN line here, dont you think??

I am bugging you? Don't mean to bug ya.

You're right about Copenhagen, I'll change the rating from that bootleg.

And I don't know about Dublin #4, the audience recording is pretty similar to the radio broadcast. I don't actually know which one it is here, but I'll change it to 5.
  2. 2001-05-03 Clevelaand, it's an Ex.SBD!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong2001-05-03 Clevelaand, it's an Ex.SBD!

Already changed, you're just a minute too late
  4. i really think milan II should be 4 stars not 3... great sound and performance and the crowd to go with it... simply stunning
  5. Originally posted by colbourne25i really think milan II should be 4 stars not 3... great sound and performance and the crowd to go with it... simply stunning

No, it's nothing more than 3 stars compared to the 'real' excellent audience recordings. There are dozens of better recordings available which are worth 4 stars.

6. 1984-10-23 - Nantes, France - St. Herblain

At least my bootleg of this is sbd.
  7. Originally posted by zooTV4all
    1984-10-23 - Nantes, France - St. Herblain

At least my bootleg of this is sbd.

Mine isn't, or if it is, it's a really bad soundboard which deserves nothing more than 4 stars.
    Could you upload one track for me to compare?
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Mine isn't, or if it is, it's a really bad soundboard which deserves nothing more than 4 stars.
    Could you upload one track for me to compare?

Well, does not make any sense to me. I thought soundboard was rated 5 stars here no matter of the quality. Otherwise should excellent audience recordings like Copenhagen 2005-07-31 or Dublin 1989-12-26 be rated 5 stars too.

Anyway, here is Bad from Nantes:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rxxtv0
  9. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

Well, does not make any sense to me. I thought soundboard was rated 5 stars here no matter of the quality. Otherwise should excellent audience recordings like Copenhagen 2005-07-31 or Dublin 1989-12-26 be rated 5 stars too.

Anyway, here is Bad from Nantes:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rxxtv0

You're right, but there are always exceptions I'll give your Bad a listen.
  10. The source is the same but in my copy there's also some audience mixed through it.
  11. There are soundboards which deserves 3 stars (yes, 3!) and audience recordings which deserves 5 or more, if you could. That's quite subjective.

I think each concert could have his own calification, not 5 califications for all. Remy, this is for you
    Thanks, C·U
  12. Originally posted by LikeASongThere are soundboards which deserves 3 stars (yes, 3!) and audience recordings which deserves 5 or more, if you could. That's quite subjective.

I think each concert could have his own calification, not 5 califications for all. Remy, this is for you
    Thanks, C·U

The ratings are very questionable sometimes, I totally understand that, this is the best in a while that I can offer y'all