1. Unless I have a poor copy of this show, I don't think it's a 4 star bootleg.

Kansas City

EDIT: Sorry, I would rate it between 2 and 2.5 personally. But just downloading to confirm.
  2. Wouldnt be suprised if you are right about that one. If you have confirmed it, we can go into the show management to edit the rating
  3. Originally posted by Risto:Wouldnt be suprised if you are right about that one. If you have confirmed it, we can go into the show management to edit the rating

Don't get me started, I'd be like a tube of Pringles "Once you pop, you can't stop".
  4. Lol, the problem with the ratings is that they are subjective and outdated Plus you cant really compare newer boots with older boots. Ideally everything should be rerated , and then more strict. Use the 1/2/3 star more often and 5 only for hq broadcasts (which would exclude some of the crappy broadcasts of the last tour).
  5. Originally posted by Risto:Lol, the problem with the ratings is that they are subjective and outdated Plus you cant really compare newer boots with older boots. Ideally everything should be rerated , and then more strict. Use the 1/2/3 star more often and 5 only for hq broadcasts (which would exclude some of the crappy broadcasts of the last tour).

Agree. In an ideal world I suppose there'd be a benchmark for each rating with every other bootleg rated to fit in around the benchmarks.

But, what an absolute nightmare that'd be.
  6. An huge nightmare
  7. 1981-04-18 - Detroit, Michigan - Harpo's

Unknown mp3-source. Sounds much better than a 2 star rating. I think 3.5 to 4 stars will be right. Don't forget the date of theis show, Sounds very good for an adience-recording for this time.
  8. 1997-09-15 - Montpellier, France.

Sound is very good, no way it is only 2 stars.
  9. Thanks for reporting Victor, I'll have a listen and alter the rating tomorrow
  10. philadelphia 17 10 05 is a lot better than a 2 star
  11. There's a review for Anaheim 2 from 360 (June 18, 2011) that mentions Acrobat as one of the highlights. I was very confused because I was at that show and I'm 99% sure Acrobat was not performed.
  12. 99? hehehe