1. I like it.

I think the Kraftwerksong "Neon Light's " and Fart Cars/ Mercy are on the beginning from Get On Your Boots. Special Gitar and background noises are very much to hear also on these songs.
  2. The new song will be played on Chris Moyles show on Radio 1 from 6am to 10am (Probably after 8:10), sadly I'll have to put up with Moyles annoying ramblings
  3. Originally posted by Hans23:The new song will be played on Chris Moyles show on Radio 1 from 6am to 10am (Probably after 8:10), sadly I'll have to put up with Moyles annoying ramblings

8:30 I heard. Can you not get 2FM? (you can get it on sky if you have it)

4. I was just going on the Radio 1 site. I'm at Uni and have no TV or radio so am pretty much screwed if PM say don't stream,
  5. Originally posted by Hans23:[..]

I was just going on the Radio 1 site. I'm at Uni and have no TV or radio so am pretty much screwed if PM say don't stream,

it'l be everywhere by 9AM so don't be worrying too much

6. true, it will be something to get up for in the morning, especially with what people have said about the preview
  7. i think it's sounds .......new ...and different ...maibe a little like discotheque ....
    i can't wait until tommorow
  8. wow

this is great

is it on itunes tommorow
  9. can't wait to here the whole thing! I've had the 20 second clip on repeat for the past ten minutes