1. Stop press indeed!

Good thing, man. I wish I had that excitement ...
  2. I set my alarm at 8:15AM Dutch time, so I have an hour to completely wake-up before the single starts. Looking forward!
  3. I wish the guitar riff was a bit more aggressive. And the satan lyric is awesome
  4. the bed isnt so desirable tonight as usually...why the morning doesnt come......
  5. fuc*ing rocking-cant wait!

6. Hell yeah

It sounds a lot--a lot--like Vertigo imo. Can't wait to hear the bridge of the song.
  7. Sounds awesome, kind of a zooropa/pop thing with lots going on. looking forward to hearing the whole thing. FINALLY!!!
  8. 29,000 seconds left...
  9. I don't have to be up 'til 10am anyway but I've set my alarm for 7:30 so I'm up and about to catch the Moyles show before I head off to campus. Might be a cheeky git and try to record a really bad version on my mp3 player to listen to though lol. I'm actually pretty excited. I can't hear the preview because of the Uni. network crap BUT I'm intrigued by what people have said - to have both Gerard and Yeah saying it's got their ears pricked is (for me) a pretty damned good yardstick lol!

10. Seven hours, exactly. So about 7pm I should be hearing it (1.10am in Dublin now), or 25, 200 seconds.

The previews so far are promising (not the reviews so much from anyone!), and everyone I've played that snippet to in the family said they really like it, that it reminds them of Zooropa, with some sort of Eno-ish sound effects (co-incidentally).