1. Listen from the 10:20 mark, it explains a lot

2. Thank you, interesting interview
  3. Great interview and very insightful interesting to hear about the difficulties they had in recording Atomic Bomb and No line, the latter is treated like a child who brought disgrace to the family similar to POP it was rejected by the US and snubbed by the Grammys.
  4. Get On Your Boots is so ahead of it’s time. It really calls to action the younger generation and points to the re-emergence of feminism. If they released this song today people would cry about aging rockstars capitalizing on the social Justice movement when in 2009 they were telling us how things would be in 2020.
  5. U2 did SJ in 87 and it was looked upon as a problem by American fans. Personally, l would prefer if they didn't go down that route again.

SJ looks great on the exterior but is loaded with problems inside.

6. Why is this also an accurate description of me lol
  7. Originally posted by miryclay:U2 did SJ in 87 and it was looked upon as a problem by American fans. Personally, l would prefer if they didn't go down that route again.

SJ looks great on the exterior but is loaded with problems inside.
    U2 is basically synonymous with social Justice.
  8. Hmmm I’m listening to this quite a bit. Mostly live but still. Larry’s last stomper.
  9. It’s a bad day in the u2start world when Boots and I’ll go crazy remix are the most recent threads with activity lol.
  10. Listening but not necessarily liking. It’s intriguing. We’ve all licked a battery before after knowing it’s no good for you.