1. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Damn. I'll dispute your fine line and say RHMT's tour ended up being 2017/19, but your point about the fire brigade show is well taken. I concede.
    Haha thanks. We'll agree to disagree on the tour thing! Maybe if they played the original guitar arrangement of the song I would have it in higher regard but the poor piano arrangement makes me dismiss it badly
  2. The only chance of LNOE losing this privileged status is if someone finds an obscure instance of Bono loosely singing a few words off it in a 2-star recording of the Elevation Tour or something.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:The only chance of LNOE losing this privileged status is if someone finds an obscure instance of Bono loosely singing a few words off it in a 2-star recording of the Elevation Tour or something.
    Anytime he says Give it Away.

Somebody start a thread.
  4. The Red Hot Chili Peppers have definitely snippeted it a lot more than u2.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:The only chance of LNOE losing this privileged status is if someone finds an obscure instance of Bono loosely singing a few words off it in a 2-star recording of the Elevation Tour or something.
    Okay, so I'll admit I didn't do the leg work on this one......was Love And Peace Or Else played at every Vertigo Show, and was it played outside of Vertigo? If I can't sleep (like a baby) tonight, I might do the leg work
  6. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    Okay, so I'll admit I didn't do the leg work on this one......was Love And Peace Or Else played at every Vertigo Show, and was it played outside of Vertigo? If I can't sleep (like a baby) tonight, I might do the leg work
    It wasn’t played at every vertigo tour show.
  7. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    It missed 4 Vertigo shows towards the end. Auckland #2 and the 3 Japan shows.