1. It’s a crime we don’t have official release from 92 indoor or outdoor or both
  2. I agree (and have been complaining about this for years!)
  3. ... bring on Stockholm and Washington!!!
  4. Haha they would NEVER release Washington 92 with all those Edge's mistakes. No effing way!
  5. They could just edit them if they wanted to release it, Stockholm would be better though anyway. Either will do or any early zoo tv show with the 10 most regularly played from AB, this is the year for it. A live boxset from the tour would be my favourite release ever, Stockholm and Washington on cd and dvd, dublin on cd. I know that’s the obvious ones that we already have in good quality but it would still be an amazing set and the DVD’s could be much improved on what we’ve got on YouTube. Pipe dream.
  6. Oh, so much they could have been doing during these pandemic times..open the vaults and they'd have many happy fans. I'm hoping for something special around AB30, but it already got the super deluxe box set treatment, so I'm not expecting much of anything. Hope I'm proven wrong though
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They could just edit them if they wanted to release it, Stockholm would be better though anyway. Either will do or any early zoo tv show with the 10 most regularly played from AB, this is the year for it. A live boxset from the tour would be my favourite release ever, Stockholm and Washington on cd and dvd, dublin on cd. I know that’s the obvious ones that we already have in good quality but it would still be an amazing set and the DVD’s could be much improved on what we’ve got on YouTube. Pipe dream.
    Yeah imagine any of the existing proshots from Zoo TV, treated and upgraded like they're doing with their old videoclips... Absolute pipe dream, but what a nice one!
  8. I just need an official release of Wild Horses and Ultra Violet 92, the rest can be sydney if they want.