1. I just downloaded the Elevation Tour show from 2001.10.27 and was disappointed to hear that "Please" was played somewhat acoustically. I was looking forward to a version similar to that on the Popmart tour. Were all versions of "Please" played acoustically during the Elevation Tour?
  2. Originally posted by midnightlemonI just downloaded the Elevation Tour show from 2001.10.27 and was disappointed to hear that "Please" was played somewhat acoustically. I was looking forward to a version similar to that on the Popmart tour. Were all versions of "Please" played acoustically during the Elevation Tour?

Only the first performance on the Elevation tour was full band / electric on:
    2001-10-19: Arena, Baltimore - Maryland
    It was also followed by Where The Streets Have No Name, just like on Popmart.

All subsequent performances (about 20) were accoustic.
  3. i love the acoustic version. i think it was a nice arrangment the edge does on the guitar.
    slat lake city elevation show has a good version. i do wish they would bring this song back and play it full band. but i read that they wont.
  4. Originally posted by jexpi love the acoustic version. i think it was a nice arrangment the edge does on the guitar.
    slat lake city elevation show has a good version. i do wish they would bring this song back and play it full band. but i read that they wont.

They were planning to play it on the Vertigo Boston shows, full band too. But in the end they decided for whatever reason not to play it.
  5. I also like the acoustic version, great arrengement