1. Originally posted by mookymookins:Yeah the B-sides for that era were in a lot of cases just remixes but there was Summer Rain, Nort Ad South Of The River and Your Blue Room. Any version of Lady With The Spinning Head is good. Now i think about it i don't have many remixes. I NEED SOME MIXES!!! lol

North and South of the River is a gem. Much like Your Blue Room and the rest of the Passengers record.

Lady With The Spinning Head seemed like a "It's there, nice, what's next" sort of song. There's remixes everywhere - the Original of the Species Killahurtz one is great.
  2. yeah i have seen Spiral Staircase. Fruitlegs Aloud woo-hoo along with the official Melon.
    Does it have every sinle fruitleg because it looks like it.

3. I just picked that one up the other day. It's better than the original (of the species).
  4. Is the Killahurtz Mix official?
  5. I wish they would have kept it. It's sooooo good.
  6. In the credits of the DVD there is a reference to the song Please (live). THe song is in the DVD!?

7. Yeah from Helinski or something, I think.
  8. Yes it is. It's labelled as Please - Live Mural Cut and it's extracted from the show which took place in Helsinki, 9th August 1997
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Yes it is. It's labelled as Please - Live Mural Cut and it's extracted from the show which took place in Helsinki, 9th August 1997

Ok but how can I get it?