1. Nice interview
  2. Cool interview Zooey! Was the real Joshua Tree worth seeing? Or was it just a tree?
  3. Nice one Zooey

What's the tattoo of?
  4. Congrats Zooey!
  5. Tell me about that tattoo.....
    nice interview
  6. Nice Interview, Congrats
  7. nice stuff zooey. nice to see another one of us girls as the fan of the month...hilarious stuff with the Larry question, i'd ask him a variation of something like that too hahaha

8. Does hubby know about this infatuation??

Yeah, Mr.Z knows there is another drummer in my life LOL (Mr.Z is also a drummer!) And I suppose, if I wasn't married 'running' might be a code for somehting else but I'm also a runner, so I'd love to see Larry's time on a 5K!
  9. I've posted it before, but here's a pic of the tat, right after it was done. (still a little "shiny") It's right between my shoulders in the middle of my back. To me it's more than just a symbol of my love for U2 but it also is a symbol of packing up what's truly important to you (family, experiences, friends, etc) and taking those things with you, keeping them safe, and leaving all the other crap behind. It's what I try to do in life.

It only took about 20 minutes to do and yeah, it hurt, but it was totally worth it! I love it. Even my mom, who almost cried when I told her I got one, says it's "cute and classy"!

10. Originally posted by zooey:I've posted it before, but here's a pic of the tat, right after it was done. (still a little "shiny") It's right between my shoulders in the middle of my back. To me it's more than just a symbol of my love for U2 but it also is a symbol of packing up what's truly important to you (family, experiences, friends, etc) and taking those things with you, keeping them safe, and leaving all the other crap behind. It's what I try to do in life.

It only took about 20 minutes to do and yeah, it hurt, but it was totally worth it! I love it. Even my mom, who almost cried when I told her I got one, says it's "cute and classy"!

[image]

The Heart Suit
    Beautiful Zooey!
  11. Its great
    I have always wanted to do a tattoo which is related to U2....
    but my mother's gonna kill me so I have to wait til Im 18