1. Review added already

Let's just say I'm not quite as enamoured as Harry.....
  2. Review posted. A pretty good boot this one. But where the hell was Desire and Ultraviolet? One whole point taken off for that.
  3. great show, fantastic audio, thanks!!!!!!!
  4. A tip for "Bootleg of the month":

Provide a link to the bootleg in the topic, in order to make it more accessible for people, hence increasing the participation.
  5. Originally posted by carlibengarli:A tip for "Bootleg of the month":

Provide a link to the bootleg in the topic, in order to make it more accessible for people, hence increasing the participation.

Take a look in the first post, above the pic. Accesible enough?
  6. Originally posted by carlibengarli:A tip for "Bootleg of the month":

Cast your eyes to the homepage of the site and there ye shall find untold treasures, including a link to said bootleg, not to mention what Mark has kindly pointed out
  7. DAMN!

Sorry!

Edit: How 'bout making that link more accessible?
  8. So...March is starting in a few minutes here...and we have exactly 5 reviews

Anyway...dunno if you guys (the crew) already have a boot? I can't wait to see what this months choice will be
  9. You're an accident waiting to happen
    You're a piece of glass back there on the beach
    Well you left me things... then you walk on (welcome?) back
    And you left me things, baby you're such a bitch!

00:45:

(and later on, one of these epic early 1992 endings, with an extended Edge solo featuring loads of shimmer and Bono floating )
  10. Went to see Jim Morrison's tomb last night and he had a message for the people of Paris... He said: "buy as many U2 albums as you can personally afford and the world will be a better place". Welcome to Zoo TV y'all!

These early 92 gigs are pure gold. By far my favorite U2 era ever. No doubt.

11. I loved this footage from MTV back in 92... such a good gig but rubbish they went straight to With or Without You for the encore.