1. Any chance of a seed?
  2. The Outside Broadcast TV Special is shit. The music always keeps getting interrupted by some person talking. I know it was the ZooTV theme - information overload, but it makes it unwatchable.

The TV Special contained the best versions of Until The End Of The World and Desire I have heard, but they're both ruined.
  3. Originally posted by bobplaysthedrums:The Outside Broadcast TV Special is shit. The music always keeps getting interrupted by some person talking. I know it was the ZooTV theme - information overload, but it makes it unwatchable.

The TV Special contained the best versions of Until The End Of The World and Desire I have heard, but they're both ruined.

Thanks for the warning. I think I'll just wait until next year when they (hopefully) put out something out for the anniversary reissue of AB.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Thanks for the warning. I think I'll just wait until next year when they (hopefully) put out something out for the anniversary reissue of AB.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I saw it on youtube. Zoo Station suddenly completely stops for a few seconds to hear the nonsense. That's when I stopped watching.
  6. omg please somebody please help me get a copy of this. pleease. zoo tv is my fave tour
  7. Again not hugely informative, but here is the RTÉ Guide article from the week of the Zoo TV special from 1992. There are a few quotes from the director. A version the equivalent of the Channel 4 broadcast is on the 6CD/4DVD Achtung Baby set from 2011 (the RTÉ one was longer, across two channels).

https://mega.nz/#!QbY3QahQ!mz7OGJ7r7LKaEVSJqMEvULAbH_JpDglOKDRh3vQB-hI
  8. Anyone got a cover for this?