1. All I Want Is You from Milan in 2005 - in 4K

2. The description

Beautiful Day, the lead single from the #1 album 'All That You Can’t Leave Behind' is performed live in Paris, France on December 2015 as part of the iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour.
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    The description

Beautiful Day, the lead single from the #1 album 'All That You Can’t Leave Behind' is performed live in Paris, France on December 2015 as part of the iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour.
    It seems a few of their uploads don't get proof read, the same for the 2018 performance of Beautiful Day in Berlin which is described as live from Paris 2015...
  4. Just watched the Desire Hollywood Remix video for the first time. It really is like a slice of proto-ZOO TV.
  5. Hahaha, yes it is indeed. I've stated it a few times: God Part II was the first song from Achtung Baby and Desire Hollywood was the first video from the Zoo era.
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - from Milan 2005 in 4K

7. Great version ... but it's gotta be paired with the (earlier-posted) performance of "All I Want Is You" to get the full effect! Sorta like Bad-Streets from Boston 2001 or AIWIY-Streets from Slane.

I really do enjoy listening to these sorts of "snippets" from the Elevation, Vertigo, and 360 tours.
  8. Wow, the 2 edited official Sphere videos are incredible. Can't wait to see the whole thing. Amazong!